“But the spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord troubled him.” 1 Samuel 16:14
“20 And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming.
21 And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him?
And he said, Of a child.
22 And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.”
The Spirit of God left Saul and the evil spirit that brought shame, hatred and disfavour came upon him. He had problem with mild insanity which brought so much shame to him. God rejected him from been king which brought disfavour on him. He tried to kill David many times which was a product of hatred and he eventually died a disgraceful death.
The same thing with the boy that was brought unto Jesus for deliverance. The demon did their best to destroy the boy. He was used to bring serious shame and disgrace not just to himself but to the family also.
There are demons assigned to people to cause these problems in order to make lives miserable and sorrowful. Let me address each demon briefly.
THE DEMON OF SHAME
The demon of shame is a powerful witchcraft spirit assigned to,
- Cause humiliation or distress in one’s life.
- Manipulate one into taking wrong decisions that will lead to embarrassing outcomes.
- Make one a laughing stock in the family, among friends and even in the community.
- Turn the glory of someone into the one of rags.
- Cause embarrassing failures in one’s life pursuit or business.
- Turn the eyes of destiny helpers from one and even use them to embarrass one.
- Make life a struggling in vain thing.
- Frustrate the labours of one in life and reward such with worry, sorrow and anxiety.
- Cause constant disappointment in someone’s life.
- Cause illness at the time of great opportunity. For example, one is due for examination and suddenly one falls sick on the day of examination. It can also be an examination for promotion in one’s workplace.
- Frustrate one’s financial life and make one a beggar in life.
- Make one to remain poor and in abject poverty.
- Make a lady to be used and dumped by several men and suitors.
- Frustrate marriages and even break such.
- Set one up for sexual scandals
- Stir up suspicion in the hearts of people against one and even make one’s helpers to hate one.
- Loose honour and respect in the sight of people.
- Cause inferiority complex in one’s life.
- Make one live a life of sin that brings both spiritual and physical reproach into one’s life.
- Make a mess of one’s educational qualification by making such not to get a job or a good job.
- Make someone who ought to be the head a tail working for people that he ought to be their master.
- Make one to live a false life to deceive people to believe what he is not and eventually his secrets is exposed to cause grave embarrassment and disgrace.
- Make one a social misfit in life.
- Manipulates one’s glory to the advantage of someone else.
- Turn the fortune of wealth and riches into the one of lack and poverty.
Get this great amazing ebook @